Pedals2People is looking for submissions from local artists to adorn spoke cards for this year’s SpokeFest. SpokeFest debuted as Spokane’s own bike festival last year with over 1200 people registered. This September
13th, SpokeFest is anticipating many more participants, and they want to give
all those who register a fun momento.
The spoke cards will include your work and your name. They will be distributed to several thousand enthusiastic cyclists, and your card might just become a highly sought-after trading card ;,,) Here’s what we’re looking for in this year’s design:
- must have SpokeFest 09 in the design
- when sending a digital image, best if the quality is at least 300 dpi (dots per inch) and no smaller than 4 inches by 4 inches.
- original artwork can be scanned, but should be 8.5×11″ or smaller
- can be full-color or BW
- look at the SpokeFest and Pedals2People sites to get an idea about what your work is representing
- email your work or questions to email@example.com
- must be submitted by July 1
That’s it! More than one design may be chosen to represent SpokeFest, Pedals2People and bike merriment.