Some notes from our 2009 Annual Meeting:
- We’re proud to have serviced nearly 200 bikes at our free tune-up events this summer
- We were able to do 3 of those tune-up events completely by bicycle–thanks to New Belgium Brewery and their grant, and an in-kind donation from Burley, makers of the cargo trailers we purchased
- We’re happy to have the support of individual donors and local businesses who provide much needed financial backing for our programs, purchase of tools, supplies, insurance, and regular maintenance
- This fall marks the start of a partnership with SCC and our first work-study employee
- New programs are in the works: ladies and other mechanics classes, thanks to the support of local professional bike mechanics
- And our move to a more central location on east Sprague is forthcoming!