1527 E 16th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
We will send you a receipt for your tax records. Or, you can use PayPal:
Donate Your Bike
Aside from volunteers, donated bikes and bike parts provide the tremendous support to our organization.
We wish we could take everything, but we can’t. We’ve learned what works best for our programs over the last
few years, and as a result we can’t take all bikes or parts.
If you have a bike that you originally bought at a bike shop, then we’ll probably
be able to use it.
Please review our Bike Donation FAQ before you bring a bike to us.
*Please DO NOT drop off bikes when we are closed. This only encourages theft.
Donate Your Time
If you want to help Pedals2People, there are many things you can do!
If you are interested in anything listed here or feel like you might have
a service that could be helpful to us please come by the shop.
- Recycling: Once a month we make a metal recycling run to Pacific Steel and Recycling or Earthworks. We need your vehicle and your help with this job! Recycling takes about an hour. Smaller loads can be brought by bike trailer too!
- Wrencher: P2P always needs help from folks who are good with tools and wrenching
on bikes. If you are a good teacher, this is extremely helpful too, as empowerment is central to our mission: using the bicycle as a tool to empower people.
- Organizer, beautifier, greeter: If you don’t feel comfortable wrenching
on bikes, we still need your help. In fact ORGANIZING is something we very much need! Greeting people, cleaning, and answering general questions at our shop is a huge help too. It allows our shop manager to teach with minimal interruptions.
- Admin support: Web or graphic designer, grant writer, data entry. You don’t have to be a mechanic to contribute to P2P! We need help building the organization and with administrative support as well.
- We like mad skilz. If you have skills you think we need, let us know.
- More info on jobs here.
You need to complete a volunteer application before you can start volunteering. Complete and bring it to the shop, or you can fill out an application when you come in to volunteer.